Why Panicle Worldwide is among the Best Peanut Butter Manufacturers in India
Panicle Worldwide has been in food business for long. We understand the importance of quality and sustainability in the food industry. Apart from Rice and other food ingredients, our focus is on peanut butter. In fact, we are among the leading peanut butter manufacturers in India. Our popular peanut butter brand, Get peanut butter, is also our offering as part of private labelling service is now available in the Indian markets as well. Get peanut butter is available in different flavours including Natural, Honey, Chocolate, Pineapple, Creamy, Crunchy, and Cinnamon.
Benefits of Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter has numerous benefits for the human body. Peanut butter is a concentration of Protein and healthy fats. It acts as an energy Booster and is also good for the Heart.
Apart from these, it is low in sugar and a great source of dietary fibre as well. With zero cholesterol & Trans-fat, this is one of the best foods that can be had by adults and children alike. As it is low in calories, it is recommended for weight loss as well as for physically active people.
Apart from that, peanut butter also contains many bioactive compounds. As one of the best peanut butter manufacturers in India, we take our responsibility seriously to ensure that we get only the best peanut butter for your consumption.
Panicle Worldwide is one of the best Peanut Butter manufacturers in India due to various reasons.
- Panicle Worldwide uses Non-GMO peanuts to make peanut butter.
- Peanuts are sourced only from indigenous farms, and only the finest and biggest peanuts are used.
- The process that we follow to make Peanut butter is eco-friendly, sustainable and highly quality-oriented.
- We have a great customer oriented seamless process that enables our clients to get the best Peanut butter.
- Low Aflatoxin levels: Stringent quality measures to ensure peanuts meet international standards.
- Our after-sales team is highly focused to ensure that all our customers have a great experience when they order our products, during the manufacturing as well as post the sale.
The process that we follow, which makes us among the best peanut butter manufacturers in India is as follows:
- Planting & harvesting: Peanuts are planted in Spring and harvested in the period of August to October. Farming practices employed are highly sustainable and nature friendly. Our peanuts come from the Saurashtra region in India, which is home to high-quality peanuts.
- Shelling, Roasting, & cooling: Shelling is done using rollers and Roasting is carried out by a roaster, which is monitored by a photometer. Once roasting is done, the peanuts are removed quickly and placed in a cooler cylinder. This cylinder uses a blower to cool the peanuts. Cooling helps to retain some oil and moisture. The cooling process is completed when the temperature in the cylinder reaches 86 °F (30 °C).
- Blanching: Blanching methods differ based on the type of butter being made. It can be either Heat blanching or Water Blanching.
Heat blanching: Heat blanching involves heating peanuts in hot air at 280 °F (138 °C) for no more than 20 minutes to soften and split the skins. After that, the peanuts are exposed to continuous steam in a blanching machine. The skins are then removed using either bristles or soft rubber belts and separated and blown into waste bags.
Water blanching: In Water blanching, after the kernels are arranged in troughs, the skin of the kernel is cracked on opposite sides by rolling it through sharp stationary blades. Skins are removed and the kernels are brought through a one-minute hot water bath, placing them on a swinging pad with canvas on top. The swinging action of the pad rubs off the skins. Afterward, the blanched kernels are dried for at least six hours with hot air at 120 °F (49 °C).
- Grinding: This final step gives you the first glimpse of the final product – your peanut butter. Two sizes of grinders are employed. While the first grinder produces a medium grind, the second produces a fine grind. Healthy additives along with the required flavours are added.
Panicle Worldwide takes great care to ensure that the final product coming to you is tasty, nutritious, and sustainable. We take pride in our entire process which is why we are among the best peanut butter manufacturers in India.
Does Panicle Worldwide use GMO peanuts or Non-GMO peanuts?
Panicle Worldwide uses only Non-GMO peanuts. All processes of Panicle Worldwide are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Do you have a Minimum Order Quantity?
Our minimum order quantity depends on the flavor and shipment requirements. Kindly contact us to know more.
What sizes of Peanut Butter you offer?
We offer peanut butter in jars of 170gms, 200gms, 227gms, 340gms, 350gms, 450gms, 500gms, 510gms & 1kg. We also have Industrial Sizes of 20 kg, 100kg & 230 kg.
What is recommended serving size?
1 serving size = 2 tablespoons or 32g of peanut butter
Why is it called Butter, does it have butter inside?
It doesn’t have any butter in it. It is called ‘Peanut Butter’ because many people use it as a substitute for regular butter due to its creamy consistency and health benefits.